MyWebGallery allows you to create web galleries, image scrollers and slide shows (HTML pages with thumbnails and full-sized images). Pictures may have captions. You can preview web galleries in the design mode, then save them to the hard drive and upload to your website. The program contains several gallery styles. New styles can be added or edited by users.
» version 1.0.2 - posted on 2007-04-20
EULA - End User License Agreement
MyWebGallery: the License
MyWebGallery is "try-before-you-buy" software.
- All copyrights to MyWebGallery are exclusively owned by Anix Software.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue
to use MyWebGallery, you MUST register. If you wish to publish
web galleries shows created by the program, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use MyWebGallery on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered MyWebGallery software may not be rented or
leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update,
the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- License types. The following license types are available:
allows you to publish and distribute web galleries for private
or non-commercial purposes.
allows you to publish and distribute presentations web galleries
for commercial purposes.
- The MyWebGallery unregistered evaluation version may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of MyWebGallery without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- MyWebGallery IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Anix Software.
- Installing and using MyWebGallery signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
MyWebGallery files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.